Sunday, May 28, 2017

Wok N Talk - Jamaica Plain, MA

If you're looking for some delicious Chinese food in the Boston area, Wok N Talk can't be beat - and it isn't just for the clever name.  If you didn't know it was there, you'd probably drive right by UNLESS it was during the wee hours.  While they do open around 4pm, I'm not sure I've ever eaten there earlier than 11pm and they are open until 3am which makes a late night craving easy to sate. 

I used to always order the Vegetable Lo Mein which is very tasty but lately I have been getting Sweet and Sour Chicken over White Rice.  While obviously sweet, the chunks of pineapple and onion and peppers give it just what it needs to not be cloying. (PS - that is 2 meals worth of food in 1 order!)

My usual date almost always gets the Ginger Black Bean Chicken and an order of Coconut Shrimp.  I do not generally like coconut OR shrimp, but I look forward to these.

Wok N Talk is a hidden gem.  A great casual place to grab some delicious Chinese whenever the mood strikes.  And while I'm bummed that I live outside their delivery radius, the people watching is really part of the experience.

Wok N Talk 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home